Convert between RGB (true color) and indexed images:
- RGB truecolor – converts and indexed image to RGB
- 8-bit color – converts RGB image into an indexed image by a process known as color quantization. The end result of this operation is of variable quality depending on the image complexity.
- Gray scale – convert to 8 bits gray scale images
- Black and White – convert to 2 bits, either black or white images
- Original Image – revert to the original image that was conveniently backup before.
Copyright © <2010>, <Joaquim Luis>
Created with the Freeware Edition of HelpNDoc: Easy CHM and documentation editor